Mike Hide

How do the Brown Shirt and Jackboots fit? You are out of your mind.
50% of American wealth is likely found in public corporations that are
owned by .... you and me (in investment funds of various kinds which
is where the majority of public corporate ownership can be found).
You have every right to think and talk like a Nazi in the Land Of
The Free. And I have the right to ...... PLONK

Let set a few things in order, my whole family [ Including two aunts] were
in the armed forces fighting the "brown ****s and jackboots "crowd, over two
years before America joined the fray . Schooling in many places [including
where I lived] was curtailed if not discontinued because too many kids were
going home to no house or parents is some cases or kids were spending more
times in air raid shelters than in class.

I agree that Americas wealth is found in public corporations , why don't you
follow the money trail and find out where the public corporations stocks and
bonds are traded . A relativly few brokerages control these companies
through manipulation of their stocks thereby comtrolling US industry with
owning any of it . mjh