al

Default A bit O/T ... UK PC vendors ...

"Michael McNeil" wrote in message
The idiot seems to know what he wants so what does hew need to post here
about it for. He's dead keen on nursing it along too. What is he getting
out of it? By all means let him spam here with a good techie forum if
there is one. But not fill the bloody servers with the tripe.

Actually, if you'd have read the thread properly, you'd see that I have
always known exactly what I wanted in terms of spec - that wasn't the
question. The question was about quality high end manufacturers over here
and what other people may have done in a similar situation. I was
frustrated that the only place I could find a really attractive machine of
that spec for a really good price was in Canada.

Strange you should bother reading it if it's a topic you're so opposed to
.... Tell you what, here's a free tip - click the little minus sign at the
start of this thread and it will become a lovely little single line entry
with a plus sign in your news reader! Do you often feel compelled to do
things you don't like just because you see them ..?