HeatMan

I saw the ad and went to the sale.

I also saw a lot of junk, but I did buy some stuff. I got a heavy duty set
of jumper cables for my son, a hitch hauler for an employee and a 12 volt
booster pack with a air pump.

You really have to shop these places, not take everything for granted that
it's going to be perfect.

"Minnie Bannister" wrote in message
They were in our area a month or two back. We didn't see a flyer, but I
happened to see their sign at the entrance to the place where they had
set up their tent.

I walked around but was not impressed with what I saw and left without
buying a thing.

MB

On 08/24/04 05:47 pm put fingers to keyboard and
launched the following message into cyberspace:

If Homier Distributing comes into your town. Avoid them like a deadly
disease. They are mobile merchants. They will come into your town
for a day, or weekend. They set up a large tent and are more than
happy to take your money before they run out of your town.

They sell mostly tools, but also sell other household items.
Once you buy something from them, YOU OWN IT. Whether it works or
not, It's yours. Despite what their advertising says, they do not and
will not repair or replace defective merchandise. In fact, if you
call them, you will get a busy signal or a machine. If you email
them, they will not reply, in fact their email bounces back more than
not.

snip