Tim Daneliuk

David wrote:

"We" as in the collective woodworkers who should be using this ng for its
intended purpose. You can put "OT:" anywhere you want, that doesn't mean
this topic belongs here. OT might as well translate to: "I am too damn lazy
to post to the correct newsgroup, so I will stroke my ego by posting my own
personal political beliefs in hopes of trolling a 300+ message thread that
has nothing to do with woodworking and isn't going to change a single
person's opinion!"

Please preach to the choir in the correct place.

Newsgroups are funny things. They both meet the need for domain specific
discussion AND substitute for the proverbial pickle barrel of olde at the
local General Store. Yeah, we BS here on OT material. But we also
do contribute to on topic material. Rent a clue, learn how to create
a filter on OT subject headers if it really annoys you that much
and move along. It's just a freaking news group man, lighten up ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/