Tim Daneliuk

Fred the Red Shirt wrote:

Tim Daneliuk wrote in message ...

2) Why should I have to involuntarily underwrite people who have more
children than they can reasonably afford? It is their choice to do
so and thus _their_ responsibility.

The same reason all taxpayers involuntarily underwrite all governmnet
activites.

You go to jail if you do not, that's why. I'll agree that sucks but think
the alternative, anarchy, would suck worse.

Well sure, that is the reality of how things work today. But the whole
point of having any political discussion is to see if we can do better.
We can and we must or we will be doomed ...

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/