Dave Balderstone

In article , Charlie Self
wrote:

Oh, c'mon, man. Drudge reported it. You don't REALLY think Drudge not already
verified it six ways from Sunday do you? After all, the man has a reputation
for probity...that might be reflected by Pinocchio's nose growth. He's a known
fact checker. Or is that, he knows a fact checker...and doesn't like him?

When the Drudge report about the renaming came out I did follow the
link to the renamed file and verified that it was there. That's why I
responded in the first place.

I would have replied earlier, but the person you quoted to is in my
killfile so I didn't see his post.

djb