Kalico

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:36:26 +0100, Peter Parry
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:21:24 +0100, Kalico wrote:

If not, what can be?

Polyester resin - car body filler, you need to abrade the existing
fibreglass surface first and if you use a coating of polyester resin
& hardener and allow it to semi harden before filling with polyester
filler you will achieve stronger results.

Yikes! Lots of very technical answers.

I am less concerned with the strength of bond, since it is not for
anything critical.

More that I would hate to apply something which would then dissolve a
hole into the bottom of my boat!

Thanks for all advice - I really appreciate it. Hell, there is
certainly some good knowledge on this group.

Rob