Mark

Justin Time typed

snip

With me having the same problem as Tom (op) toilet outlet 24 cm away
from the wall and reading the replies regarding a swan neck fitting
Well........ I went round b&q with a swan neck fitting and tape
measure..... well yes it does make it closer to the wall (cistern)
but not close enough I,m afraid.
Steve

I cannot believe that you cant make one of these fit.
http://www.gofixit.co.uk/en-gb/dept_1929.html
Swan Neck Pan Conncector 1123/SN

--
mark

Nope.......... With the centre of the hole in the concrete being 24cm
away from the wall works out using a swanneck that the outlet on the
loo needs to be 25cm up to approx 28cm away from the wall. I have
checked with numerous new loos in the stores and they are all way off.

Steve

Then fit one of these first
Offset Kwikfit 1124/OS
OR
build a nice hidden cistern loo, you can get ones with remote pneumatic
flush buttons.
But not from the likes of B&Q .

--
mark