IMM

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:03:38 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

IMM wrote:

IMM wrote:

MA Electrical sciences, Cambridge :-)

And you are a computer expert by studying electric sockets? My, oh ,

my!

And what amazes me he actually does think he is.

No, I am just an electronic enigeneer

It said "Electrical".

Thats what you get at a snotty uni IMM.

Everything from mechanical engineering to electronics.

El;ectrical sciences covers everything from microwaves through
electronics down to power stations.

I don't think that he has much idea of what a university education is
all about anyway

Having been through one I certainly do, my old chum.

- i.e. that it's not some kind of vocational training
setup, but rather how to go about identifying and dealing with issues
set against a subject background.

Electrical and electronic are now very different fields and have been for a
very long time.

---