Charlie Self

David responds:

We" as in the collective woodworkers who should be using this ng for its
intended purpose. You can put "OT:" anywhere you want, that doesn't mean
this topic belongs here. OT might as well translate to: "I am too damn lazy
to post to the correct newsgroup, so I will stroke my ego by posting my own
personal political beliefs in hopes of trolling a 300+ message thread that
has nothing to do with woodworking and isn't going to change a single
person's opinion!"

Please preach to the choir in the correct place.

Please quit reading off-topic posts. Where is the material on woodworking that
you've supplied to this NG that you so noisily are defending against all its
enemies?

In other words, where did you come from? Who appointed you NG nanny?

Charlie Self
"A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers." H. L. Mencken