Mike Hide

http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
Chuck wrote:

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:14:40 -0700, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

If the Arabs want to kill each other, that's their business. But their
antipathy to us IS based on our support of Israel.

Large snipsnipsnipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Mostly true, but even if it were the *only* reason, does that
mean we should stop supporting Israel? Ethics and morality are not
popularity contests.

OK, let's do a little Thought Experiment. Suppose for a moment that the
US ceased supporting Israel and that the country then ceased to exist -
Yeah, the US support for the whopping 13 million Jews around the world
(out of about 6 billion planetary members) is the REAL problem ...

Well and good , lets the US jews support Israel as they probably control
[not own] at least 50% of US wealth. Have a disproportionate membership in
the US congress and financial control over many others .

Let them build their WALL [at their expense not ours] on their own boarders
not someone elses occupied territory, let them rename their capitol Tel Aviv
not Jeruselem, and finally let them stop Sharon murdering people left right
and center and then calling then enemies of Israel.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/