David

"We" as in the collective woodworkers who should be using this ng for its
intended purpose. You can put "OT:" anywhere you want, that doesn't mean
this topic belongs here. OT might as well translate to: "I am too damn lazy
to post to the correct newsgroup, so I will stroke my ego by posting my own
personal political beliefs in hopes of trolling a 300+ message thread that
has nothing to do with woodworking and isn't going to change a single
person's opinion!"

Please preach to the choir in the correct place.

--
Thanks,
David W. Lovell
"Charlie Self" wrote in message
David asks:

Seems like there are 50+ alt.politics.* groups that seem perfect for a
discussion like this? Can we relocate this thread or let it die!

We? Where did you come from? Didja miss the OT leading the thread?

Charlie Self
"Bore, n.: A person who talks when you wish him to listen." Ambrose

Bierce, The
Devil's Dictionary