Diane

We went by their sale a few years ago when they came through our area.
The things they were selling were cheaply made, so we didn't buy a
thing. Those people that bought that crap should have been able to tell
just by looking at the stuff that it wasn't well made.

They seem to have a mix of junk & good. The scaffolding I've bought from
them is excellent &, according to one of the rental places here, the same
quality as what they rent. On the other hand, there's some stuff there I
don't think would survive being transported home or being powered up. g