John

Taking the plugs off will mean a smaller hole. Then joining the cables again
under the worktop.

--

Regards

John

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:41:11 UTC, "Set Square" wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I've look at a basin waste today - and it's

the
right sort of thing, but too big.

I (or rather, SWMBO!) could probably live with black plastic if it's the
right size. Where would I get a speaker housing bass tube, and how big

are
they?

Try an office supplies place. They have these things in desks designed
to take computer equipment. They may have them separately, or give you
one from a broken/incomplete unit.

--
Bob Eager

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.