Tim Schwartz

Hello,

In addition to the 2 companies the other poster mentioned I would add:

www.mcmelectronics.com, good general purpose repair parts source for a
lot of consumer goods. Prices usually reasonable, minimum order not too
high.

Alas, while there used to be several good electronics parts suppliers
in northern New Jersey and in New York City, they have all gone out of
business over the last 20 years, but if you find one, please let me
know!

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

Suraj Singh wrote:

Hi,
I have a touch lamp 3-way dimmer which I wanted to repair. I found
that it uses BT134 Triac which have shorted and lamp remains on all
the time.

I tried to find Triac in RadioShack (New Jersey) but could not find
it.

Can anybody please suggest me where to buy components. I could find
some online stores which are good for bulk buying. I am looking for
stores for buying components in small quantities for hobby purposes. I
am new to component buying in USA, please help?

TIA

Suraj