IMM

Default OT - Monitors - TFT v. CRT

IMM wrote:

MA Electrical sciences, Cambridge :-)

And you are a computer expert by studying electric sockets? My, oh ,

my!
And what amazes me he actually does think he is.

No, I am just an electronic enigeneer

It said "Electrical".

of some 35 years experience, who
switched from hardware to software in the 80's and spent the next ten
years progarmming real time and embedded systems.

After that I was running systems integration companies. Then I sold
mine, and reitired..

Couldn't hack it eh? Didn't know enough about the game.

---