Pete C

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:47:18 GMT, "John Miller"
wrote:

I did wonder whether the fittings might work as you suggest, but
didn't have any to experiment with. I'll get a wall plate and give
it a go. Incidentally, I emailed Screwfix about their fitting kit,
but they were unable to provide details and have referred me to
their supplier. I'm a bit surprised by that, but may give it a go.

Hi,

Would one of these do?

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts=39697&id=15894

If not then annealling the copper pipe and using a pipe bending spring
might get a tighter turn than a soldered elbow would give.

Also give the manufacturer a call, they might have some good ideas.

cheers,
Pete.