Mary Fisher

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suzanne Clarke"
To: "Mary Fisher"
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:48 PM
Subject: Old Piano.

"Suz" wrote in message

Reminds me of the music teacher that came to the house. She was a

real
old
biddy, tweed skirt etc. She had quite a beard. She also had buck

teeth
and
used to make hissy sounds when she spoke. This affliction led to

small
bits
of spit flying from her mouth.

ER - be careful, it might happen to you. If you're lucky enough to live

Mary

She probably wasn't that much older than I am now Mary, she has children
younger than me. She was just one of life's strange creatures.

I still think that you shouldn't be judgemental - none of us knows what the
future holds for us. You might, one day, look in a mirror and remember my
words.

Probably
born with a tweed skirt on.

a) that's silly and

b) what's wrong with tweed skirts? Tweed is a beautiful fabric, very
expensive, wears superbly and looks good, unlike most of today's fabrics. I
wish I could afford to wear it but I can't. As for skirts, I don't wear them
for everyday but I admire those who do, I haven't the guts. The only time I
wear skirts is when I'm pre-C21st.

She called her son Archibald which even in the
1970's was very outdated.

Because of what we do I see hundreds of children every weekend and ask their
names. We've had several Archibalds and Archies. I prefer it to the very
common Jordan, for instance, but what the heck does it matter? I only know
one Suzanne though and she must be in her forties.

By the way, I have lots of grandchildren: James, Oliver, Benedict, David,
Edward, Paul, Naomi, Mary (two of those), Ann, Samuel, Edgar, Wallace,
Jennifer, Grace, Robyn, Natalie, Darling, Edmund, Tobias, Cuthbert and Mia
Mégère.

What does that say about my children, who named them?

For instance, Jennifer. I was very surprised that one of our children would
call a child Jennifer - in fact he didn't, his wife chose it. I call her
Guinevere instead, of which Jennifer is a corruption. But it would be a
strange thing to assess her parents' characters because of their choice of
name for her.

Mary