Set Square

Default Tasteful hole in kitchen worktop

I need to make a hole near the corner of a kitchen worktop to bring up a 12v
power cable (with right-angled concentric plug) and aerial lead for SWMBO's
new 6" LCD TV (so she can watch TV while preparing the dinner - yes, I
know!). Making a hole is a last resort, having eliminated all other possible
routes - all of which would have left a lot of exposed cables and hardware
because the walls are tiled with wallpaper above, and I can't disturb any of
that.

In order to make this hole "acceptable", I would like to finish it with a
metal or plastic tube (ID in the region of 20-25mm) going down through the
worktop, with a chrome flange/bezel on the top.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I could use for this - I'm not sure
whether to go to a plumber's merchant or an electronics shop - or indeed to
a kitchen fitter?!

--
Cheers,
Set Square