Dave Plowman

Default Miele washing machines

In article ,
IMM wrote:
I have had a 520 BMW for 6 years and it's done a lot of mileage. The
clutch went at 120,000 miles, I don't know about you but I'd call that
reliable. The most reliable car I've had bar none.

The breakdown organisations data says differently.

I've had three 5 Series in the past 10 or so years - an E28, 34 and now an
E39. Only one ever broke down, and that was a faulty alternator at about
90,000 miles on the E34. And it only broke down because I kept going until
the battery died as I was on my way to work.

My brother still has the E28, and is determined to run it past 250,000
miles.

Sure they all have niggles that can cause problems, but what car hasn't?

--
*If at first you don't succeed, try management *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn