KD

"KD" wrote in message
Hi all,
Daft question of the day time ....
I know that there are regs regarding power sockets in bathrooms etc. but

are
there any guidelines about the proximity of power sockets near a sink.

The
reason I ask is that it appears that the builders have potentially f***ked
up yet again on the wiring of our house and that the utility room double
sockets are directly over the draining board which requires running of

power
cables to other appliances along the splashback area behind the taps. The
plans of the house show that these are in the wrong place but I just

thought
I'd check my position legally/regs wise.

Thanks for any help,
Keith

P.S. To make this on topic I'm considering a fix myself :-)

Apologies for too many asterisks in the swearword :-)