BigWallop

Default The Good Old Days of UK.D-I-Y

"mike" wrote in message
om...
Been reading UK.D-I-Y at Google Groups for the last couple of years.

Thanks to the antics of the idiot cross-posters who appeared just
before Christmas, it's now virtually unuseable.

While we wait for the EU to realise the wisdom of euthanasing these
morons for the good of the species, can anyone recommened a decent
newsgroup reader for Mac OS X that will filter out the chaff and get
back to the real business of Andy/IMM ding-dongs about cheap power
tools and land reform?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

The Apple UK website has a free e-mail and news reader software package on
it I think, so it might be worth a look.