Justin Time

"BillV" wrote in message

"Tom" wrote in message

In an existing small bathroom which I need to refurbish, snipped

Thanks for the responses, will try the swan neck/ flex coupling route, I
didn't know such things existed.
Much obliged
Tom

The swan neck can be a godsend but I've recently fitted 2 fancy modern
toilets ( the kind with a skirt all the way round the bottom) and they
couldn't take one because there was some ceramic in the way of the

vertical
bit of the swan.
The standard 90 degree was ok ... but as you say this makes the pan too

far
away from the wall...
So try before you buy.

With me having the same problem as Tom (op) toilet outlet 24 cm away from
the wall and reading the replies regarding a swan neck fitting
Well........ I went round b&q with a swan neck fitting and tape measure.....
well yes it does make it closer to the wall (cistern) but not close enough
I,m afraid.
Steve

---