Nick Hull

In article , Speedy Jim wrote:

louis quasha wrote:

I'm about to lose access to my shower for a few months, and it doesn't
look like a gym membership is in the cards. Can anybody recommend a
very inexpensive and very short temporary shower module that I can
hook up in my basement? I'd love to avoid having to invest in an
ejector pump.

Thanks! Crispin

Ejector pump??
Do you mean there is no place to drain the water to in the basement?

I can picture a very large galv washtub you could stand in,
using a handheld shower wand to wash with. Plastic curtains
hung from the ceiling would drape into the washtub.

Jim

It works, I used to shower in the basement standing in a tub with a
bucket of cold water and a coffee pot of hot water (no enclosure)

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/