Joseph Meehan

louis quasha wrote:
I'm about to lose access to my shower for a few months, and it doesn't
look like a gym membership is in the cards. Can anybody recommend a
very inexpensive and very short temporary shower module that I can
hook up in my basement? I'd love to avoid having to invest in an
ejector pump.

Thanks! Crispin

Take a look in the camping section of a good sporting goods store or RV
dealer.

Do you own or rent. I suspect that if you are renting local codes would
require the landlord to provide. Of course local codes likely say you can't
continue to live there without bath or shower facilities.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math