MUADIBŪ

A razor blade can scratch a window, don't do it. Nothing cleans glass
like ammonia.

careful use of a razor is not something that will hurt glass. I've
done lots of it and never had any better luck on something like what
you describe. The trick is to not screw up the razor's edge. If it
gets bent at all it *will* scratch the glass,.............how deep is
dependet on how messed up the blade is.

Change blades often and keep them clean and this is a great tool for
glass cleaning.

It also helps to have a blade holder that's worth anything.

Consider PLASTIC RAZOR BLADES they are designed for this also and are
safe for those who are challenged by these matters.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean it is. If you don't, it's its.
Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours
and theirs. -- Oxford University Press, Edpress News