Morris Dovey

Gerald wrote:

I got back from vacation and decided it was time to get back
into the shop. One project I wanted to do was to upgrade my
cyclone unit and also replace the bags on my old DC with
filters. i went to my computer where I had faithfully
bookmarked the site of fellow wood workers who had the types
of filters I wanted to use only to find that the book marks
were all gone. Can anyone provide a link to anyone who used
after market filters on their DC. i have been to Bill Pentz's
sight and want to find the others that I had before. The type
I am talking of is one where they used old deisel truck
filters and built a stack with a long threaded rod to hold the
whole thing together. Also I like to look at others shops.
Any links to them would be appreciated. TIA

Ouch! You might try a Google groups search to locate the filter
articles.

My shop isn't all that exciting; but you're welcome to browse
around http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto - There's a few visitors' links
to some of the less uninteresting photo pages.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA