Leif Thorvaldson

"Arch" wrote in message
Do any of you know of a site with pictures of crackle finished wood
turnings? I remember that back when hams built their own radios I
embellished the aluminum front panels with black crackle paint. Ergo, I
hope that at long last, I've found my very own signature identify for my
wood art, (aka messed up turnings). At the least they should be LDD
resistant.

Of course, I must make sure that my crackled turnings will be unique
and so far out on the leading edge that other turners will be reluctant
to copy the master. I probably should wait until the big bucks actually
start rolling in before I overextend my credit card. I sure hope I'm
not too late again, tempus is fugiting!

I remember crackling bread & sorghum for breakfast, so I might name my
first crackled masterpieces the "chitterling series". After the
expected huge success, the second series will be adorned in my alligator
hide phase.

On the outside chance that I'm all cracked up, I respectfully request
your advice and personal experience re crackle paint finishing on wood.
If there's no response, I'll assume that I've found my unique signature
and I'll thank you to not copy it. , Arch

For a can opener go to:
www.realmilkpaint.com

Fortiter,

Arch: YOu might try: http://www.johnsonpaint.com/pages/polyvine.htm to
further fertilize your always fertilized imagination. *G*

Leif