xrongor

Default how to clean windows from hell

what a pain. I dont think these windows have been washed in at least 10
years. they laugh at windex even if you let it sit 10 minutes. dish soap
and one of those sponges with the pad on it isnt any better. been through
laundry soap, 409, everything under the sink... so far the only thing
working on this 'baked on film' has been getting it wet and scraping it with
a razor. one window maybe, but i got a whole porch to do for this lady.
inside and out. the glass is quite clean if you scrape it, but im hoping
someone can clue me in on some cleaning solution that might actually work on
this stuff or any other ideas.

thx
randy