Randd01

They sell something called fox blood that keeps skunks away. Keep your trash
covered tighly and put Something down on your lawn to kill grubs as this is
most likely what they are after. You will see holes dup in the grass if you
have them. You can also peel back a section of lawn and see if there are any
grubs underneath the sod. I had the same problem with skunks. I had grubs in
the lawn. Once the grubs were gone so were skunks. And Dont worry skunks wont
spray unless they are cornered or threatened. They make cute pets!