mich

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:39:35 +0100, "mich" wrote:
Not strictly DIY, but not strictly anything else eithe

Whatever you do, please don't just break it up unless there is no
other way. Many kids might love having a piano, but it never occurred
to their parents to get them one. Even if you only get a nominal fee
(or nowt) for it, you might have the satisfaction in your dotage of
seeing the Leeds Piano Competition winner on TV whose tentative first
forays on the keyboard were done on your old piano!

I LOVE pianos!

I was the original poster of this query - and mine was a genuine question.

Thanks to all who gave answers.

I have decided to put an ad in the free ads in the local weekly paper and
offer it as free to a good home, buyer collects.
If no takers , I'll have to see about getting it taken away and paying for
it.

Thanks for all your help.

MM