Gordon Henderson

In article ,
John Miller wrote:

I note that Screwfix have a special fitting for bar mixers -
somebody else asked about these recently, but I can't recall seeing
any replies. Does anybody know whether these fittings would help?

Might have been me (asking about bar shower fittings)... I didn't find
anything in screwfix but had something in BES pointed out to me - I am
unable to run the pipes up to the bar behind any panel - they have to
be on the surface, so I have a right angled widget which has 15mm
compression into the 1/2" female BSP. It will make it stand a bit further
out, but that won't really be a problem for me.

Gordon