chris French

In message .uk, Ed
Sirett writes
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:23:34 +0100, chris French wrote:

Finally approaching the end of the rather extended rewiring of my house.

I'm confident in the work I've done (though the garage has never been
properly rewired and one or two bits could be 'marginal' I guess) but an
inspection of the installation seems prudent.

what sort of things would such a report/inspection entail

It's detailed ion the On site guide.

Basically checking the installation complies with the relevant regs.
Then testing and logging the results. (RCD drop out times, loop
impedances, insulation resistance, conductor conductance, ring continuity.).

So is this mostly about the various tests they do?

Is there much of a visual inspection of what has actually been done?
--
Chris French, Leeds