RickyE

The Maytag repair guy is falling asleep waiting for a service call. What's
your problem?

"AJ" wrote in message
om...
I just had the Maytag Repair Thug in my house to replace the
motherboard on my Jenn-Air stove. i kept getting an F7 error,
complete with the annoying beeping and the oven that won't operate. I
have to wait a week and a half for this guy to show up.

He wasn't gone 10 minutes when the F7 code began again. I called
Maytag Repair, waited the requisite 20 minutes before someone picked
up, and was told that I would have to wait until September 31st for
the thug to return. I'm supposed to call a "special number" tomorrow
to see if I can't get moved up.

I will never buy another Maytag item again, and when I get a new
stove, it's going to be a standard gas-burner with no electronic
parts. Damn, my old Kitchen Aid stove worked perfectly for over 50
years. This piece of crap has had 9 repairs in three years. Computer
controlled everything is not all it's cracked up to be.

AJ in Bayonne