ADC

I have ADT and have never had an issue with service..always fast and
friendly.
"SEPrince1" wrote in message
Hi All:

I used to install residental systems. To answer all your questions, yes,

the
system can be armed to activate when your garage door is opened.

You should set yourself up with a good company that offers free service

while
you have your system monitored with them. Most will include this in the

monthly
cost or may charge you $5.00 more per month. Its worth it, changing out a
keypad alone may cost $100.00 depending on the system. Also, the big

companies
(ADT) don't need your business. Your system can be down for a week before
they'll set up a service call for you. The little guy runs like hell when

your
system is down. I worked for a small company (4000 accounts) and we

basically
knew all our customers. When someone had a problem, we were there within

12
hours. I can't tell you how many accounts we stole from the big guys cause

of
this. Ademco is also a big name in security so if your offered this

equiptment
its usually pretty good.

Good luck on your search!!