raden

In message , Lurch
writes
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:37:26 GMT, raden strung
together this:

My gut feeling is you are banging your head against a brick wall.

Aren't we all?

You would probably pay almost as much for a new display (If you COULD
get one) as you would for a new microwave

That's what I would've thought.
CPC do state in their catalogue though, and I quote, "SHARP - CPC -
can offer customers ALL Sharp original spares; most are available from
stock"
Might be worth a call. (I thought my 'L' key was broken then but then
I realised I was pressing the 'A' key so that's why a was coming up
and not l).

Huh - my kbd suffered an attack of Chimay the night before last
Last night was spent pulling it apart and washing all the works. If I'd
posted last night an "L" would look like
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

--
geoff