Scott Anderson

Default Definition of Natural Edge Item

I presenting a Computer Slideshow to the Townsville Woodturners (
Queensland, Australia) at their AGM on 6th Sept on the topic of natural
edge items. I'm devoting part of the presentation to a review of the
different definitions used to categorise a natural edge item for
competition by clubs around the globe. It would be much appreciated if
newsgroup members could reply to this message with their club's own
definition / specification. Webpages with good examples of the NE items
(spindle or face grain) would be nice as well. Thanks in advance.

Scott Anderson