Steven D. Russell

Hello Leo,

No problem, I will post a message when the article is available. Take care
and all the best to you and yours!

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio
The Woodlands, Texas

Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell² Volume #1 CD ROM * Available
Volume #2 CD ROM/DVD Video * Available Soon

On 8/18/04 11:44 AM, in article
, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Steven D. Russell" wrote: (clip) I will also show some
nifty modifications you can make you really make these puppies sing...(clip)
Would you be kind enough to post a note here when that article appears, so
we can watch for it? Thanks.