Paul Franklin

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:46:00 GMT, "Rob" wrote:

I bought a treadmill on ebay. It's exactly what the seller said it was and
is in great shape except.......... the seller must have stored all his
sweaty dirty laundry on the thing. The tread stinks like BO. I've tried
lysol and fabreeze and it's done nothing. Any thoughts on how to get rid of
this, it's stinking up the house!!! Thanks.

Once you've tried some of the other suggestions, if it still stinks...

Unplug and take off the motor and head covers and make sure there
isn't something dead in there, like a mouse.