Bob Eager

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:35:09 UTC, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 06:32:30 UTC, "John"
wrote:

How did you get the [CPC] catalogue? Did you have to call them or do you need
an account?

You ned an account, but you can easily open a cash account with them.

You will also need to do some serious training in order to be able to
lift the catalogue.

Also, it doesn't fit through the letter box

The last one didn't, either! And our letter box is exceptionally large,
due to all the stuff I normally get.

so you might come
back from 2 weeks holiday to find it's been propped up against
the front door for a large part of that period.

2 weeks holiday???? Not right now....more likely to come back late from
a knackering day at work. One of the worst weeks of the year for me...

(hint...A level results/Clearing)

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!