Ken Moon

"Andrew Morrison" wrote in message
Hi, I broke the pin in my new super nova chuck key so my retailer had it
exchanged for me.

I didn't have the replacement very long before the same thing happened
again, this time I just replaced the pin with a nail of the same diameter.

The replacement nails broke a few times as well & by this time I was
becoming mightily ****ed off when I had the idea to replace the nail with

toughened concrete nail. I have now been using a concrete nail for about 6
mths & it is still holding.

If you have been having this problem then try my concrete nail fix & I'm
sure it'll work for you.

Another fix is, if you have an old set of dull drills, just cut and use one
of those. HSS would be best, but carbon steel shoould do fine.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX