David

Default Very large wall tiles

Was in B&Q Warehouse recently, and noticed they stock extremely large
(66cm x 33cm) white ceramic wall tiles. These appeal to me because
they'd require very little grouting for a given area of wall.

Do be aware that not many tile cutters can cut a tile 66 cm long. Although
the diamond wet saw type can technically cut an infinite length. B&Q, Wickes
etc £39.95. A manual score and snap type will be expensive

You will need something like a Rubi TS-60 which can be seen on my web site
here www.tradetiler.com

This might put you off such a large tile

David