Ed Sirett

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:13:47 +0100, Peter Parry wrote:

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:06:50 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

Been searching Google for Sharp microwave spares (Model R-254M) to no
avail. All I can find are what I would term consumables. What I need
is the display panel, the current one works very intermittently, and at
other times just displays the odd bit. Anyone any ideas please?

CPC as someone has suggested, but microwave repairs are rarely
worthwhile.

Also working on microwave appliances needs great care these device can
actually kill you (cf only the theoretical possibility with all other kit).
They have both enough volts to leap out and push amps through you.
The microwaves are inside a metal box they surprisingly are not the issue,
if the box becomes open (e.g. the door) the fuse blows.

The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk