Sir TURTLE wrote:

...YOU SAY People are very cold at 60ºF

Not just me. Thousands of people say so :-)

but you totally left out the 90%RH which make it another ball game all
together.

Incorrect. Check out ASHRAE standard 55-2004, if you please.

Most people say they feel too cold at 60 F, no matter what the RH is.

Let me stop right here and say Nick your Full of **** to make a very stupit
statement like this. You don't have to try to pass yourself off as a person
who knows anything about the HVAC business...

I'm happy enough to pass myself off as a person with two engineering degrees
in sci.engr.heat-vent-ac :-)

I added the post to alt.hvac for a joke to listen to and have a chuckle.

We might all chuckle at your credentials...

Nick