Joseph Meehan

Hagrinas Mivali wrote:
I'm trying to find an indoor light switch cover that protects the
switch from accidental shut off. I've seen them before, but can't
find them in stores or on the web. I assume that's because I don't
know what they are called.

What I'm looking for has a curved part that covers the switch itself,
but you can stick your finger in on one side if you want to turn the
switch off. It's designed for those wall switches that people don't
normally want turned off, but do not want removed.

I made a rather crude drawing of what I'm looking for:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/hagrinas/...witchcover.jpg

If anybody knows what they are called or where I can get them, I'd
appreciate it.

Try a real electrical supply house. You will not normally find them at
your local building supply.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math