Ian Stirling

Broadback wrote:
PeterMcC wrote:

Broadback wrote in

Been searching Google for Sharp microwave spares (Model R-254M) to no
avail. All I can find are what I would term consumables. What I need
is the display panel, the current one works very intermittently, and
at other times just displays the odd bit. Anyone any ideas please?

snip
Thanks for that Peter, but unfortunately they will not supply parts that
need cover removal to peasants like me! I suspect that may be true of
all suppliers, so I will have to pay through the nose for a 15 minute job.

http://www.cpc.co.uk/ don't care how you kill yourself.

Do make sure you understand exactly why a microwave is hazerdous.

They have more parts available if you ring them than online.