Broadback

PeterMcC wrote:

Broadback wrote in

Been searching Google for Sharp microwave spares (Model R-254M) to no
avail. All I can find are what I would term consumables. What I need
is the display panel, the current one works very intermittently, and
at other times just displays the odd bit. Anyone any ideas please?

I've had excellent service from http://www.charleshyde.co.uk

Just checked their site and they don't seem to have the display panel:
http://www.chsinteractive.co.uk/site...MIC& product=

...but they may be worth a call.

Thanks for that Peter, but unfortunately they will not supply parts that
need cover removal to peasants like me! I suspect that may be true of
all suppliers, so I will have to pay through the nose for a 15 minute job.

--
Please do not reply by Email, as all
emails to this address are automatically deleted.