Jdmst

Default Carrier 58MPV vs Lenox G61MPV-363-070 comparrison?

Hi All,
The discussion about furnaces is quite timely for me. I face the same
dilemma. I have to get a new furnace and I’m faced with any number of
models. I do want to go high efficiency gas, 2 stage, probably with the
DC motor.

My question would be, can anyone compare the Lenox G61MPV and the
Carrier 58MPV? I know the Lenox has a lifetime warranty on the heat
exchanger, I’m not sure if the same is true for the Carrier. I’ve been
quoted aprox $5800 to have the Lenox up and running and about 54 to have
the Carrier going.

Any opinions are very welcome.

IHateSpam wrote
“I am getting installed Infitity here in Toronto next week.”

Did you compare the Carrier to any other models and why did you go with
the Carrier?

Thanks,
john