Charles Middleton

"chris French" wrote in message
In message , Charles Middleton

snip excellent idea

IIRC, I used two pieces of strip (one cut down) one above the other
(total height is about 120mm I guess) as strip of the suitable size for
one piece was not flexible enough.

I'm pleased with the final result.

This sounds like a good idea, especially it its only around 120mm of the
floor (so it will look less when I have tiled up to it anyway).

Where did you get the PVC from?

How did you make the join between that and the shower tray nice and neat?

I would want to extend this in a box section down one wall - how far would I
need it to come away from the wall for a shower waste and what's the best
way to make the box section for tiling onto?

CM.