PoP

Default Electrical work for business

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 23:06:40 +0000, Andrew
wrote:

Sometimes known as professional indemnity insurance :-), but doesn't
just cover professionals, who arguably should not need it.

Point taken, but if you have a Ltd company then you don't have any
choice AFAIK.

Mind you, it looks as though any small-time operator of a Ltd company
could be in for trouble in the forthcoming budget. Brown announced in
his recent pre-budget speech that he is going to bring in measures to
ensure that owners of incorporated companies will be paying the right
amount of tax. An IR36 pre-release if ever I heard it!

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.